Careers at DBS
The Case Design team helps advisors navigate through our extensive platform of carriers and products to find the best solution for their clients.
Case Design Positions:
- AVP, Case Design: Provides supervision to the Case Design Team and monitors performance to optimize customer satisfaction.
- Case Design Analyst: Evaluates the needs of the client by doing additional fact finding that will provide support to the agent. Provides advisors with illustrations and training to help secure the sale.
Our Case Management team manages both permanent and term insurance cases that come through the system, then advocates on behalf of the end clients, often working behind the scenes to steer things in the right direction.
Case Management Positions:
- Case Management Supervisor: Responsible for a team of Case Managers to drive exceptional customer experiences and steps in if unique situations present themselves as a case is being processed.
- Case Manager: Assists the advisor throughout the underwriting and requirement gathering process until the case has been placed.
- Case Coordinator: Ensures that applications entered in our internal systems go through a review before being sent to carriers.
Human Resources is responsible for managing the employee life cycle and administering employee benefits.
Human Resource Positions:
- Director of Human Resources: Plans, leads, develops, and coordinates company policies and procedures while ensuring legal compliance. Manages talent acquisition, employee leave and other duties.
The IT Department oversees the installation, maintenance, and security of computer network systems within DBS.
Information Technology Positions:
- AVP, Information Technology: Manages the DBS network infrastructure, data management, backup plans, security, and disaster recovery.
- Network Administrator: Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting the company’s computer systems.
- Tier 1 Desktop Support: Supports employees with their technology needs including desktop support, IP phones, and mobile devices.
Licensing and Commissions
Licensing and Commissions ensures that all advisors working with DBS are properly licensed and contracted with various carriers.
Licensing and Commissions Positions:
- Licensing and Commissions Supervisor: Establishes individual and team priorities, monitors workflows, and assists in service efforts of staff.
- Commissions Specialist: Certifies that all DBS customers are paid compensation which is due in a timely and accurate manner.
- Licensing and New Account Specialist: Confirms that is properly licensed and in compliance for continued operation as a BGA and facilitates the licensing and contracting of advisors.
- Licensing and Commissions Specialist: Ensures that all customers are licensed and contracted with carriers to allow to produce new business.
Marketing is responsible for developing and maintaining the corporate branding and identity through comprehensive marketing plans.
- AVP, Marketing: Develops a comprehensive annual marketing plan and leads team to ensure that company and partner initiatives are properly promoted and tracked throughout the year.
- Marketing Media Specialist: Creates, designs, and maintains marketing collateral to support the overall branding and corporate identity.
- Marketing Intern: Responsible for creating and developing social media, website design, and internal marketing campaigns.
The Sales team gives advisors the face to face support they need to develop their business and drive life insurance sales.
Outside Sales Positions:
- VP, Advanced Sales: Provides important analysis, guidance and collaboration with advisors to drive large cases. Acts as important resource on advanced life insurance concepts and strategies.
- VP, National Accounts: Provides direction on production goals, account status, trends and marketing initiatives.
- Regional Sales Director: Focuses on acquiring and growing relationships with new advisors, provides sales ideas and opportunities to advisors to help drive sales, and acts as liaison between home office and advisor.
- Executive Sales Assistant: Coordinates the Sales Team’s promotional activities and generates reports for key accounts.
Support and Services
Support and Services is a valuable service DBS provides to its internal and external customers for their inforce policy needs.
Support and Services Positions:
- Operations Project Manager/Support & Services Manager: Accountable for driving projects and initiatives that increase efficiency.
- Support and Services Lead: Responsible for leading the distribution of work to team members and training to new employees.
- Support and Services Specialist: Ensures that applications go through a complete quality review before routing to the carrier.
- Inforce Case Manager: Accurately and completely documents all case activity during the application or conversion process.
The Underwriting team handles all applications having an underwriting need and takes charge of complex situations to advocate on behalf of clients to obtain the most favorable outcome.
- VP, Chief Underwriter: Leads the underwriting team and brings a depth of understanding of life underwriting principles.
- Senior Underwriter: Helps support internal and external customers in delivering customized, value‐add solutions to their clients.
- Underwriter: Develops an action plan to secure needed results via quick quoting, informal or formal case processing as appropriate.
Join Our Team!
Are you interested in joining the DBS Team? Click the button below to explore our latest job openings.