COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER
We’re Here to Help!
As the global impact of COVID-19 evolves, we continue to track and analyze its effect on business operations. We remain firmly committed to the health and well-being of our employees and to providing continuous service to our customers.
DBS is your place for answers. Today’s social distancing requirements can put you and your clients in a difficult spot. How can they get coverage? What are the new insurance rules regarding COVID-19? We’ve gathered the most up-to-date information on how to work successfully in this marketplace, what’s changing with our carriers and how you can continue to place your life insurance in a touch-free sales process.
Please check back regularly, and if you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to your DBS team member. We’re always ready to listen, support and navigate this together!
BRING ME TO…
Keep your business flowing smoothly with our digital solutions! Check out our helpful grid that shows which carriers offer which options:
Read more about our electronic solutions here.
Tips for using Social Media in your Business
These tools can help businesses learn how to use social media effectively to expand their reach and spark new opportunities at any time from anywhere.
- Build Your Social Media Skills Using LinkedIn
- 30 Ways, 30 Minutes to Better LinkedIn Networking
- 5 Ways Financial Professionals Can Stand Out on LinkedIn
- Social Media Content Kit: Life Insurance
- Social Media Content Kit: Estate Planning
Need Help with virtual meetings?
We’ve got you covered!
COVID-19 Underwriting Resources
Many carriers have begun to change their underwriting guidelines in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and they’re offering new ways to secure requirements digitally. Take a look at the resources we’ve gathered, and be sure to check back as this is changing frequently. We will update this information as new details become available!
General Information for Financial Professionals
- Winning With Financial Wellness For Women resource guide – Provides tools and resources when marketing and selling to women.
- Women’s Financial Challenges: How To Deal With The Economic Effects of COVID-19 – Consumer – This presentation will help consumers learn about financial challenges due to Covid-19 and how they may impact their financial wellness in retirement.
- Learn more about Financial Wellness
- COVID-19 Drives Interest in Life Insurance – The annual Insurance Barometer Study tracks the perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors of adult consumers related to financial behaviors with a focus on life insurance
- The Life Insurance Need Gap – Learn more about the results of the Insurance Barometer Study in this helpful presentation
- Help Protect Our Families: The Pandemic’s Effect – Reflection by David Levenson, President and CEO for LIMRA, LOMA and LL Global.
- Basic overview of the disease – Updated Guidance for Financial Professionals
Life Insurance and Pandemics
Carriers are updating their policies and guidelines. Here, we’ll share the latest we’ve heard from our carrier partners
- Does Life Insurance Cover Pandemics? Life Insurance and Pandemics
- Unforseen Emergency Plan Provision in SERP Deferred Compensation Plans – A Resource Guide for Nonqualified Plans
- COVID 19 and Deferred Comp Plans