COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER
We’re Here to Help!
As the global impact of COVID-19 evolves, we continue to track and analyze its effect on business operations. We remain firmly committed to the health and well-being of our employees and to providing continuous service to our customers.
DBS is your place for answers. Today’s social distancing requirements can put you and your clients in a difficult spot. How can they get coverage? What are the new insurance rules regarding COVID-19? We’ve gathered the most up-to-date information on how to work successfully in this marketplace, what’s changing with our carriers and how you can continue to place your life insurance in a touch-free sales process.
Please check back regularly, and if you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to your DBS team member. We’re always ready to listen, support and navigate this together!
Keep your business flowing smoothly with our digital solutions! Check out our helpful grid that shows which carriers offer which options:
Read more about our electronic solutions here.
COVID-19 Underwriting Resources
Many carriers changed their underwriting guidelines in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and there are changes that became permanent. We will update this information as new details become available and you can count on the DBS Underwriting Team to have all the details.
Practice Management – Social Media & Virtual Meetings
These tools can help you learn how to use social media effectively to expand your reach and spark new opportunities at any time from anywhere. And, our tips for virtual meetings will help you gain confidence and excel in this area as well!
General Information for Financial Professionals
- Winning With Financial Wellness For Women resource guide – Provides tools and resources when marketing and selling to women.
- Women’s Financial Challenges: How To Deal With The Economic Effects of COVID-19 – Consumer – This presentation will help consumers learn about financial challenges due to Covid-19 and how they may impact their financial wellness in retirement.
- Learn more about Financial Wellness
- COVID-19 Drives Interest in Life Insurance – The annual Insurance Barometer Study tracks the perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors of adult consumers related to financial behaviors with a focus on life insurance
- The Life Insurance Need Gap – Learn more about the results of the Insurance Barometer Study in this helpful presentation
- Help Protect Our Families: The Pandemic’s Effect – Reflection by David Levenson, President and CEO for LIMRA, LOMA and LL Global.
- Basic overview of the disease – Updated Guidance for Financial Professionals
Building Your Personal Brand
Want to work on developing a powerful personal brand? Use our helpful checklist to get started! We’ve also included some helpful articles and our DBS Social Media Guide, which will help you jump into that aspect of promoting your brand!