We’re Here to Help!
DBS is kicking off the year with an additional resource center for our advisors. These resources are built around the idea of strengthening Client Connection. January’s featured topic will take a look at enhancing and building a new productive virtual office. In the next few months, our social media pages and newsletter will feature this information on “Client Connection.”
Come to this page for more resources, ideas, and related links to make sure you’re starting off this new year strong with client connection. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
It may not be the preferred way to conduct business from the corner of your home, but there are some positives to it! Follow us through the next few months as we teach the in\’s and out\’s of making this year the most productive one yet all in the space of your home.
Virtual Home Office Tips
These tools can help you learn how to handle working from home while still engaging with co-workers and clients.
- Create an Office with these 7 Small Tweaks
- Don\’t Make These Mistakes Working From Home
- How to Make Your Cheap Office Chair more Comfortable
Get Moving Today!
This month, DBS Is sharing technology tips for a seamless process of connecting with clients and co-workers.
- Ways to Make a Presentation Pop
- Setting up a Green Screen on Zoom
- Ultimate Guide to Remote Meetings
- Expert Technology Tips For Remote Workers
- Digital Information World
- Technology Safety
- Computer Screencasting
- Wifi & Bandwith
Virtual Client Connection Tips
The Pivot from in-person relationships to virtual connection is here to stay. Let DBS bring ways to replicate the human touch effect into your practice.
- How to Give Finacial Advice That Sticks
- Why Clients Seek Out Financial Advice
- Keeping in Touch
- Communicating in Turbulent Times